Please help to save the legacy of the beautiful WMT Anime from Nippon Animation!

« Older   Newer »
Tico e Nancy
view post Posted on 16/2/2010, 16:13     +1   -1

Hello!^^

I'am a new user of this forum and I want to point out a big problem to you:

Since some time ago Nippon Animation, that produced anime series like "Tico of the Seven Seas", "Anne from Green Gables" or "Little Women", has a own Channel on YouTube.
Unfortunately Nippon Animation begun to let delete videos of his anime series on YouTube since then......
There were already some videos with the japanese and german opening of "Tico of the Seven Seas" deleted......
I don't know if there were also videos of the other WMT-Anime deleted, because I watched only videos from "Tico of the Seven Seas".....
Fortunately the videos that were deleted until now are only a few, but Nippon Animation will probably continue with it, after it got his attention to the videos there.....
If Nippon Animation continues it, maybe the same will happen on other videosites.....
I created a petition to do something against it:

www.petitiononline.com/gh456wx/petition.html

Please help to save the videos of the WMT-Anime! :)
There are only a few of them existing and it would be horrible, when this last videos of this old classic anime become also deleted......

I'm registered at twitter with the name "Nanami_and_Tico" and I've published the petition also in many groups on facebook that are addicted to the WMT-Anime.

Please set the link also in your signature and help me to spread the petition! :)

P.S.: I don't know exactly if this subforum is the right place for this petition, but it is very important, so I posted it here. Please move it to the right subforum, if it is false here^^

Traduzione:

Ciao! ^^

Sono un nuovo utente di questo forum e vorrei far notare un grosso problema a tutti voi:

Da qualche tempo Nippon Animation, che ha prodotto serie animate come "Tico of the Seven Seas (Un oceano di avventure per Tico e Nancy)", "Anna dai capelli rossi" o "Piccole donne", ha un proprio canale su YouTube.
Purtroppo Nippon Animation ha cominciato a cancellare i video dei suoi anime su YouTube, da allora ......
C'erano già alcuni video con l'apertura giapponese e tedesca di "Tico of the Seven Seas (Un oceano di avventure per Tico e Nancy)", cancellati ......
Non so se sono stati cancellati altri WMT-Anime, perché ho visto solo i video di "Tico of the Seven Seas (Un oceano di avventure per Tico e Nancy)".....
Fortunatamente i video che sono stati cancellati fino ad ora, sono solo alcuni, ma Nippon Animation continuerà probabilmente con la cancellazione, dopo aver ottenuto la sua attenzione sul suo canale video .....
Se Nippon Animation continuerà, forse lo stesso accadrà per altri siti che hostano video .....
Ho creato una petizione per tentare di risolvere la situazione:

www.petitiononline.com/gh456wx/petition.html

Chiedo aiuto per salvare i video di WMT-Anime! :)
Ci sono soltanto pochi video esistenti che li riguardano e sarebbe orribile se i video di questi anime classici venissero eliminati......

Sono registrato a Twitter con il nome "Nanami_and_Tico" e ho pubblicato la petizione anche in molti gruppi su Facebook che sono dediti alla WMT-Anime.

Si prega di inserire anche il link nella firma per aiutarmi a diffondere la petizione! :)

PS: Non so esattamente se questo Subforum è il posto giusto per questa petizione, ma è molto importante, così ho postato qui. Si prega di spostarlo nella sezione corretta, se questa è errata. ^ ^

Edited by DemySP - 26/2/2010, 18:26

Tico e Nancy
view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 18:24     +1   -1

Why is no one answering here?
Is there a problem with the language?

DemySP
view post Posted on 26/2/2010, 16:49     +1   -1

I'll sign your petition.

view post Posted on 26/2/2010, 17:43     +1   -1

« The shining darkness »

Group:
Founder

CITAZIONE (DemySP @ 26/2/2010, 16:49)
I'll sign your petition.

^^

Web Contacts  Top
Tico e Nancy
view post Posted on 26/2/2010, 17:48     +1   -1

Good evening!^^

QUOTE (DemySP @ 26/2/2010, 16:49)
I'll sign your petition.

QUOTE (charizard 92 @ 26/2/2010, 17:43)
QUOTE (DemySP @ 26/2/2010, 16:49)
I'll sign your petition.

^^

Grazie! :)

You made me really happy by signing the petition! :)
Your voices under this petition could be very useful in the future! :)

DemySP
view post Posted on 26/2/2010, 18:24     +1   -1

Not at all!
Ho tradotto per tutti gli interessati.

5 replies since 16/2/2010, 16:13   127 views